Dr Joseph Masih BDS MFDS RCSEd MClin Dent MRD RCSEd
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- King's College School of Medicine & Dentistry, King's College London.
- Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Masters in Clinical Dentistry (Endodontology) with Distinction
- The Eastman Dental Institute, University College London
- Membership of Restorative Dentistry
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Dr Masih is a registered specialist in Endodontics and has limited his practice to Endodontics since 2003. In addition to practising at St Albans, Dr Masih works in specialist referral centres based in London and Oxford. He is also a part time clinical teacher in Endodontics at the Eastman CPD department, Eastman Dental Institute, UCL.
Since graduating from King’s College London in 1997 Dr Masih has worked in the restorative department of King’s College Dental Hospital London, and maxillo-facial departments of St George’s Hospital London and the Luton & Dunstable Hospital.
Whilst in general practice, Dr Masih became a vocational trainer, teaching newly graduated dentists. During this time he also gained his Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery (MFDS) qualification. An interest in Endodontics (root canal treatment), led to the completion of a Masters in Clinical Dentistry (MClinDent) in Endodontology at the Eastman Dental Institute with distinction, and an award for Best Clinical Achievement. He was subsequently awarded the Membership in Restorative Dentistry (MRD), the highest formal qualification available for the endodontic mono-specialty, by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, and entered onto the General Dental Council’s Specialist List for Endodontics.
Dr Masih is committed to providing endodontic treatment in a friendly and relaxed environment. He is dedicated to the highest standards of clinical care, and the ongoing process of postgraduate education.